Yaesu Original FT-991A HF/50/140/430 MHz All Mode ''Field Gear'' Transceiver - 100 Watts (50 Watts on 140/430MHz) - 3 Year Warranty by Yaesu at Mountain Walk. MPN: FT-991A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. FT-991A is creatively designed to fit into a very compact (W9.0'' xH3.2'' x D9.3'') rugged case and will deliver up to 100 Watts solid output power (50
Product Description & Reviews
FT-991A is creatively designed to fit into a very compact (W9.0" xH3.2" x D9.3") rugged case and will deliver up to 100 Watts solid output power (50 Watts on 140/430MHz) on SSB, CW, AM, FM, Packet and C4FM Digital on the popular HF/50/140/430MHz bands. The new dynamic real-time spectrum scope gives radio operators the ability to graphically view the location of signals on the band while they listen to the received audio allowing them to quickly move to the desired signal. The strength of signals on the band can readily be seen on the Multi-color waterfall display. Chronological order color differentiation allows operators to easily recognize weak signals at a glance; signals that might otherwise be missed on the spectrum scope. These additional exciting functions enable more efficient and satisfying operating time while making important contacts on the crowded HF and 6 meter bands. We believe that the new FT-991A will be widely accepted as an ideal field gear rig by the majority of the ham radio operators who want to enjoy reliable and flawless communication on all the HF and V/UHF bands with just one radio. The FT-991A naturally contains all the features packed into the original version of the FT-991 including a 3kHz roofing filter for the triple conversion receiver that effectively attenuates interfering signals and enables outstanding performance while still producing high quality audio. The 32bit high speed floating point DSP provides effective cancellation and reduction (DNR) of random noise, and the Auto Notch (DNF) automatically eliminates QRM caused by dominant beat tones while the receiver's Contour function and APF (Audio Peak Filter) can be used to further reduce undesired noise. A built-in 3.5inch full-color touch screen high resolution display allows stress-free operability and visibility.
Features & Highlights
- Dynamic Real-Time Spectrum Scope *NEW! - Multi-Color Waterfall Display *NEW! - 160 Meters through 70 Centimeters - SSB/CW/FM/C4FM Digital/AM - 100 Watts (2 Meter / 70 Centimeter: 50 Watts) of Solid Output Power Performance
- 3.5 inch TFT Full-Color Touch Panel Operation for Superior Operability and Visibility - Advanced Functions such as High-Quality Audio Transmission, AMS, and Group Monitor utilizing C4FM Digital* - Triple Conversion Circuit (SSB/CW/AM) /Double Conversion (FM/C4FM) Configuration, 1st IF is set at 69.450 MHz - Roofing Filters 3 kHz and 15 kHz as standard equipment
- IF WIDTH and IF SHIFT providing great QRM Rejection - CONTOUR, DNR, IF Notch and APF (Audio Peak Filter, CW only) - 160 - 6 Meters High Speed Automatic Antenna Tuner included - High Accuracy TCXO ±0.5 ppm
- Built-in Electronic Keyer - CW Message Memory with Beacon Mode - CW Pitch / Sidetone Control - Automatic Repeater Shift - USB Connector (CAT control, Audio interface, PTT/SHIFT control) - Two Antenna Connectors (HF/50MHz, 144/430MHz)
- Optional FC-40 Automatic Antenna Tuner (for long wire antenna) is connectable - Optional ATAS-120A Active Tuning Antenna is connectable * Data FR mode (high speed data communication mode) is not supported, and transmission and reception of image data by C4FM digital is not possible
|Item Weight:||9.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.3 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.1 x 7.4 x 7.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yaesu, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: FTM-3200DR, ean: 0702646182231,
The new FTM-3200DR is a ruggedly built yet compact C4FM/FM VHF mobile transceiver, providing high output power of up to 65 Watts to ensure stable long-distance communications. One of the distinguishing features of this exciting new mobile transceiver...
mpn: ZIC-2730A-Tape, ean: 0712265195031,
Bundle - 3 Items - Includes Icom IC-2730A Dual-band Mobile Radio VHF/UHF with the New Radiowavz Antenna Tape (2m - 30m) and HAM Guides Quick Reference Card50 watts of output on VHF and UHF - The IC-2730A employs a durable PA module and delivers 50 wa...
mpn: IC-2730A, ean: 0731797022233,
The IC-2730A provides VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF simultaneous receive capability as well as VHF/UHF receive. Main dials, volume, squelch knobs and primal buttons are symmetrically laid out for each band. The display size of the IC-2730A is 1.5 times larger its...
mpn: FT-8900R, ean: 4909959085310,
QuadBand Amateur Ham Radio FM Mobile Transceiver. 10 Meter, 6 Meter, 2 Meter & 70cm Transmit. Full Cross Band Repeat, Remoteable Faceplate, & Full Duplex operation. Requires Optional suitable Antenna(s), & Hookup to 12-14Vdc at least 12 Amps.Transmit...