Yaesu Original FT-7900R Amateur Radio Dual-Band 144/440 MHz Transceiver 50/45 Watts
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Yaesu Original FT-7900R Amateur Radio Dual-Band 144/440 MHz Transceiver 50/45 Watts by Yaesu at Mountain Walk. MPN: FT-7900R. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. FT-7900R 2 Meter / 70 cm Dual Band FM Transceiver With Exceptionally Wide Receiver Coverage The FT-7900R provides 50 Watts of power on the 144 MHz
Product Description & Reviews
FT-7900R 2 Meter / 70 cm Dual Band FM Transceiver With Exceptionally Wide Receiver Coverage The FT-7900R provides 50 Watts of power on the 144 MHz band, and 40 Watts on the 430 MHz, and is designed for simplicity of operation along with high performance in the receiver section. The FT-7900R is ideal for the active Ham who has a need for simplex, repeater, or FM satellite operation on both bands, but without the complication of cross-band repeat capability, which is available on our FT-8800R and FT-8900R models.
Features & Highlights
- High Power Output Boasting a big 50 Watts of power output on 144 MHz, and 40 Watts on 430 MHz, the FT-7900R also includes provision for three lower power levels, so you never have to use more power than you really need. The power level is stored in regular and Hyper Memory registers, too
- Wide Receiver Frequency Coverage The FT-7900R provides receiver coverage from 108 to 520 MHz, and 700 to 999.99 MHz (cellular blocked), so you have available a wide range of monitoring excitement, including AM Aircraft, Public Safety, Government, Business, and, of course, Amateur communications. The synthesizer steps appropriate for the operating band are automatically selected, too! Large LCD Display The large backlit LCD on the FT-7900R ensure excellent visibility
- Five front panel keys allow complete transceiver configuration status to be stored for convenient one-touch recall.
- NOAA Weather Alert (U.S. Version only)
- WiRESTM Internet Linking Capability
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.61 x 1.63 x 1.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.7 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yaesu, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
The AT-6666 best 10 meter cb radio is one of many so-called export radios. The trick some manufacturers use is to initially limit the frequency range to 28.000 - 29.700 MHz and advertise these radios as ham radio transceivers. Ham radio operators ma...
mpn: ID-51A Plus2, ean: 0731797026385,
The D-STAR Evolution continues with the ID-51A PLUS2! Over the years, Icom has taken the D-STAR protocol to new levels with each generation of portables. The latest update incorporates popular features found in the original ID-51A, including integrat...
mpn: BCD325P2 USBACADAPTER, ean: 0712809801466,
The Uniden BCD325P2 Digital Police Scanner Radio has it all. This handheld scanner comes equipped with features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call RFTM Capture Technology, location based scanning, and more. You can order this hand held s...
mpn: FTM-100DR, ean: 0788026147687,
The FTM-100DR's Dot-Matrix Display and Single Receiver design make it the ideal radio for both entry level and advanced Digital Radio enthusiasts. The newly designed and compact front display includes a vibrant and highly visible White-LED backlit d...
By Rig Expert
mpn: LYSB00OJEXPJQ-SPRTSEQIP, ean: 0701630963689,
RigExpert AA-1000, a powerful antenna analyzer designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feedlines. Graphical SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance, as well as Smith/polar chart displays are key features of these anal...