Yaesu Original FT-65 FT-65R 144/440 Dual-Band Rugged & Compact Handheld Transceiver, 5W - 3 Year Warranty
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Yaesu Original FT-65 FT-65R 144/440 Dual-Band Rugged & Compact Handheld Transceiver, 5W - 3 Year Warranty by Yaesu at Mountain Walk. MPN: FT-65R. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The FT-65R transceivers are very compact and light, yet ruggedly constructed. Three selectable output power settings - 5W/ 2.5W and 0.5W - allowing each user to choose the power they want for their operating needs. The Big Front Speaker provides a full 1 Watt of powerful very crisp and clear audio output in keeping with YAESU uncompromising pursuit of audio quality. The supplied 1950mAh Li-ion battery pack is capable of over nine (9) hours operation while an optional higher capacity 2500mAh
Product Description & Reviews
The FT-65R transceivers are very compact and light, yet ruggedly constructed. Three selectable output power settings - 5W/ 2.5W and 0.5W - allowing each user to choose the power they want for their operating needs. The Big Front Speaker provides a full 1 Watt of powerful very crisp and clear audio output in keeping with YAESU uncompromising pursuit of audio quality. The supplied 1950mAh Li-ion battery pack is capable of over nine (9) hours operation while an optional higher capacity 2500mAh Li-ion battery pack provides over 11.5 hours of expanded operating time for those needing even more operating time between recharges. A 2.5-hour Rapid Charger is included as a supplied accessory that fulfills the needs of must operators who want to have their transceivers ready for use at all times. Our newly designed large white LED displays for the FT-65R transceivers are vibrant and highly visible. Four (4) Quick Recall Keys (QRK) are individually user-programmable to store and recall favorite frequency settings and to be used as short-cut keys to Set Mode menu items. VOX operation is available with the attractively priced optional Earpiece Microphone - SSM-512B. Other useful included standard features are: versatile scanning capabilities such as Programmable VFO Scan, Memory Scan, Priority Channel Scan, and Weather Alert Scan, WX Channels with "Severe Weather" Alert, PC Programming, Transceiver-to-Transceiver Cloning, FM Broadcast Receiver, Automatic Range Transponder System (ARTS), CTCSS/ DCS Operation, Busy Channel Lockout (BLCO), Automatic Power Off feature, and Transmitter Time Out Timer (TOT). All the features of the new FT-65R transceivers meet commercial grade specifications and certain to provide the high performance demanded by Amateur Radio operators around the world.
Features & Highlights
- VHF/UHF Commercial Grade Dual Band Handheld Transceiver - Compact Design, Measuring W 2.1" x H 4.1" x D 1.2" (52.5 x 104.5 x 31 mm) - Rugged Construction; Meets IP54 Rating (Dust/Water protection) , MIL-810-C,D and E - One Watt Powerful Audio Output and Clear Audio from the Big Front Speaker - 5 Watts of Reliable RF Power within a Compact body
- Three Selectable TX Power settings (5 W (High)/2.5 W (Middle)/0.5 W (Low)) - Over 9 hours Operating time with Supplied 1,950 mAh Li-Ion Battery pack *1 - Optional High-capacity 2,500 mAh Li-Ion Battery Pack (SBR-26LI) provides over 11.5 hours of Extended Operating Time *1 - 3.5-Hour Rapid Charger (SBH-22) Included (Using SBR-25LI) - QRK (Quick Recall Key) : Four User Programmable Keys for Quick Access to Favorite Functions
- Large White LED Flashlight, Alarm and Quick Home Channel Access for Emergency Signaling - Versatile Scanning Capabilities : Programmed VFO Scan, Memory Scan, Priority Channel Scan, Weather Alert Scan - WX Channels with "Severe Weather" Alert (US Version) - VOX Operation with Optional VOX Earpiece Microphone (SSM-512B) - PC Programmable with Optional Programming Cable (SCU-35)
- Transceiver-to-Transceiver Cloning with Optional Cloning Cable (SCU-36) - FM Broadcast Receiver Equipped - ARTS (Automatic Range Transponder System) - DTMF Operation - CTCSS/DCS Operation
- Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO) - Battery Saver Function - Automatic Power-Off (APO) Feature - Transmitter Time-Out-Timer (TOT) *1 (Tx) 6 sec. : (Rx)6sec. : (Standby) 48 sec Duty Cycle
CB Radios & Scanners
1.2 x 4.1 x 2.1 inches
2.76 x 1.73 x 6.81 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yaesu, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
AnyTone AT-6666 10 meter radio can convert into 11 meter CB Radio Kit 40 Channel for truck. great cb radio 10 meter radio TRANSMITTER Power Output:AM:15W/FM:45W/SSB:60W(PEP) Drain:12A(with modulation) Modulation:FM/AM/USB/LSB Innter-modulation Distortion:SSB:3rd order, more than -25dB;5th order , more than -35dB SSB Carrier Suppression :55dB Unwanted Sideband:50dB Frequency Response:AM/FM:300 to 3000Hz SSB: 450 to 2500Hz Output Impedance: 50ohms, unbalanced RECEIVER Sensitivity:SSB:0.25μV for
mpn: 3300hp w/ RB, ean: 0705105786391,
*Volume, Squelch, Mic Gain, RF Gain
*Echo and Talk-Back, With On/Off Switch
*Hi/Low Power Switch
*Band Selector (6)
*NB/ANL/Roger Beep /On/Off
**The NB/ANL (Noise Blanker and Automatic Noise Limiter) switch doubles as a Roger Beep On/Off switch.Dual MOSFET finals; 40W AM peak power; 10W FM /AM power; 2 power output levels; AM/FM/PA modes.. Blue meter light; Blue channel LED; Red/Green Transmit LED; 3-level dimmer; Roger beep.. Small meter with scales
By LDG Electronics
mpn: AT-200PROII, ean: 0702685258508,
Time was, 100 watts was a lot of power. Today, more and more transceivers feature 200 watts output. Even though many of these modern radios feature a built-in tuner, it's range and features are usually quite limited; if you need a tuner, you probably need a better one than they built into the radio. The LDG AT-200ProII is designed for this new generation of rig. It's specifically recommended for Ten-Tec and tube radios. Many QRP operators have a small 100-150 watt amplifier for times when you
By Icom America
mpn: IC-F5021, ean: 0731797005083,
Icom IC-F5021-51 - Mobile - 50W, 128C VHF (136-174MHz) 12V Analog Mobile Radio w/Display. In the box: Microphone (HM-152) Mounting bracket Power cable Owners manualWattage: High - 50 Watts, Med - 25 Watts, Low - 4.5 Watts. Repeater Capable OPC-1939. Caller ID, Call Tones, Signal Strength Indicator. MDC 1200 Compatible. Two-tone and Five-tone Codes.