On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 7% on the Yaesu Original FT-25 FT-25R 144 MHz VHF Mono Band FM Hanheld Transceiver - 3 Year Warranty by Yaesu at Mountain Walk. MPN: FT-25R. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The FT-25R is a very compact, ruggedly constructed Handheld VHF with three selectable power settings 5W / 2.5W / 0.5W allowing each user to select the power they need. The big front speaker provides a full 1 watt of crisp, clear audio quality. The unit comes supplied with a 1950mAh Li-ion battery pack capable of over 9 hours of operation, with an optional higher capacity 2500mAh Li-ion battery for over 11.5 hours of operating time. A 3.5 hour rapid charger comes standard, making the transceiver
Product Description & Reviews
The FT-25R is a very compact, ruggedly constructed Handheld VHF with three selectable power settings 5W / 2.5W / 0.5W allowing each user to select the power they need. The big front speaker provides a full 1 watt of crisp, clear audio quality. The unit comes supplied with a 1950mAh Li-ion battery pack capable of over 9 hours of operation, with an optional higher capacity 2500mAh Li-ion battery for over 11.5 hours of operating time. A 3.5 hour rapid charger comes standard, making the transceiver ready to operate at any time. Our newly designed large white LED displays are vibrant and highly visible. Four Quick Recall Keys (QRK) are user programmable to instantly recall favorite channels with just the push of a button. VOX operation is available with the optional Earpiece Microphone SSM-512B. Other useful features included: versatile scanning capabilities such as Programmable VFO Scan, Memory Scan, Priority Channel Scan, and Weather Alert Scan, WX Channels with "Severe Weather" Alert, PC Programming, Transceiver-to-Transceiver Cloning, FM Broadcast Receiver, Automatic Range Transponder System (ARTS), CTCSS/ DCS Operation, Busy Channel Lockout (BLCO), Automatic Power Off feature, and Transmitter Time Out Timer (TOT).
Features & Highlights
- R is built to commercial grade standards, including the IP54 Rating for Dust and Water protection, and the MIL-810-C,D and E standards making this radio suitable for operation in the harshest of environments.
- With 5 Watts of reliable RF output power this radio is sure to be heard. Never miss a call with One watt of Crisp, Clear Audio output from the oversized front panel speaker. Four Dedicated User programmable Keys serve as short cut keys to preferred menu options, or use the four dedicated recall keys to quickly and easily store and recall desired frequencies.
- Packaged with a powerful 1950 mAh Li-Ion battery pack, giving the radio over 9 hours of operating time, or upgrade to the optional High-Capacity 2500 mAh Li-Ion battery pack for over 11.5 hours of extended operating time. To ensure minimal down time the FT-25R also comes packaged with a 3.5-Hour Rapid charger.
- The FT-25R is capable of being programmed directly from a PC making all of the advanced setup features a breeze using the optional software and SCU-35 programming cable. Programmable VFO Scan scans all channels in the desired frequency range, Memory scan allows scanning of user selectable frequencies, Priority Channel Scan can be used to scan memory channels while making one channel a priority. Weather Alert scan alerts the user when severe weather is approaching.
- Tons of advanced features are loaded into this compact radio including: Transceiver to Transceiver cloning with the optional SCU-36 clone cable, FM Band receiver equipped, ARTS (Automatic Range Transponder System), DTMF operation, CTCSS/DCS operation, TOT (time out timer) and more.
Handheld CB Radios
3 x 1.5 x 5 inches
5.39 x 3.19 x 7.8 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.