Yaesu FT-857D Amateur Radio Transceiver - HF, VHF, UHF All-Mode 100W Remote Head Capability
Huge Savings Item! Save 20% on the Yaesu FT-857D Amateur Radio Transceiver - HF, VHF, UHF All-Mode 100W Remote Head Capability by Yaesu at Mountain Walk. MPN: FT-857D. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The FT-857D, the world's smallest HF/VHF/UHF mobile transceiver, provides base station-type performance from an ultra-compact package that's ideal
Product Description & Reviews
The FT-857D, the world's smallest HF/VHF/UHF mobile transceiver, provides base station-type performance from an ultra-compact package that's ideal for mobile or external battery portable work. Wide frequency coverage, outstandig receiver performance, and the convenience of optional remote-head operation make the FT-857D the expert's choice for high-performance mobile operation! The new FT-857D version includes coverage of the U.S. 60-meter (5 MHz) band, plus the previously-optional DSP circuitry, at no additional cost! Measuring just 6.1" x 2" x 9.2", the FT-857 is the world's smallest HF/VHF/UHF up to 100W multimode transceiver! Its rugged case design is a masterpiece of ergonomic design, with often-used switches and knobs conveniently positioned for easy access.
Features & Highlights
- Utilizing an up-conversion architecture for HF with a first IF of 68.33 MHz, the FT-857 features a double-conversion superheterodyne system (triple conversion on FM), with the 2nd IF at 10.7 MHz. Extensive bandpass filtering in the front end, along with careful device selection and gain distribution, yield a receiver system ready for the strong-signal challenges of today's crowded bands!
- Providing transmitter coverage of the HF, 50 MHz, 144 MHz, and 430 MHz Amateur bands, the FT-857 also includes receive coverage on 100 kHz to 56 MHz, 76 to 108 MHz, 118-164 MHz, and 420-470 MHz. Enjoy the excitement of public safety monitoring, along with weather broadcasts, AM and FM broadcasts, aviation communications, as well as the action on the Ham bands!
- The FT-857 provides up to 200 "Main" memory channels, each of which may be named with an Alpha-Numeric label of up to eight characters. These 200 Memories may be separated into as many as 10 Memory Groups of 20 Memories each. For added convenience, you also get a "Quick Memory" and a "Home Channel" on each band, plus ten pairs of band-limit memories, to let you restrict operation to a sub-band, if you like.
- For superior interference rejection and transmitter "talk power," the FT-857's optional DSP circuitry enhances both sides of the communications circuit. The FT-857's DSP Unit features a 24-bit high-tech D/A chip for signal processing. Included are Bandpass Filter, Auto-Notch, and Noise Reduction filters, along with a Microphone Equalizer.
- Ease of operation of the FT-857 is enhanced by the large-diameter (1.7") Main Tuning Dial, similar in size to the tuning knob of many base station rigs. Selectable tuning steps of 2 kHz/4 kHz per revolution allow easy navigation around your favorite bands, while important keys and switches are strategically placed around the front panel for quick access.
|Item Weight:||4.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.2 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.1 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yaesu, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: MFJ-945E, ean: 0650619002256,
Covers 1.8 to 60 MHZ Now covers 6-meter band and has antenna bypass Switch! Dont go mobile without it! Dont leave home without this mobile tuner! Have an uninterrupted trip as MFJ-945E extends antenna bandwidth and eliminates needs to stop, go outsid...
By Rig Expert
mpn: AA-54, ean: 0701630963702,
RigExpert AA-54, a powerful antenna analyzer designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feedlines. Mainly, these are SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance measurement instruments (vector impedance analyzers).Rapid chec...
By Rig Expert
mpn: AA35zoom, ean: 4820185420105,
The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 60 kHz to 35 MHz. A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially e...
sku: CB-29LTD, mpn: FBA_29 LTD, ean: 0151903406038,
- Cobra 29 LTD classic design CB radio- SWR/RF/Signal strength meter - illuminated meter tells you power output strength of receiving signal and SWR readings- Dynamic microphone - four pin miniature screw-on type with 9 foot mic cord- S...