Yaesu FT-817ND HF VHF UHF Ultra Compact HF Amateur Transceiver
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 20% on the Yaesu FT-817ND HF VHF UHF Ultra Compact HF Amateur Transceiver by Yaesu at Mountain Walk. MPN: FBA_FT-817ND. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The world's first self-contained, battery-powered, Multi-mode Portable Transceiver covering the HF, VHF, and UHF bands! For more than four decades,
Product Description & Reviews
The world's first self-contained, battery-powered, Multi-mode Portable Transceiver covering the HF, VHF, and UHF bands! For more than four decades, Yaesu has been a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance multi-mode base station and mobile transceivers, as well as FM handhelds.Yaesu broke new ground with the introduction of the FT-817: the world's first HF/VHF/UHF self-contained battery-powered Multi-mode Portable Transceiver. Providing up to five watts of power output, the FT-817 is designed for operation on the 160-10 meter HF bands, plus the 6 meter, 2 meter, and 70 cm bands. Whether your preferred operating mode is SSB, CW, AM, FM, Packet, or SSB-based Digital modes like PSK31, the FT-817 is ready to join you on your next hiking, camping, or search-and-rescue adventure! Now the 817 legacy is even better with the introduction of the FT-817ND, which includes coverage of the U.S. 60-meter (5 MHz) band, and it also includes a 1400 mAh NiMH Battery pack (FNB-85) and NC-72B Charger! Receiver Enahncement Features • IF Shift - For reduction of adjacent-frequency interference. • IF Noise Blanker - For reduction of ignition and other impulse-type noise. • IPO (Intercept Point Optimization) - Bypasses RX Preamp on HF/50 MHz for improved performance during strong-signal conditions. • ATT (Front End Attenuator) - For more pleasant reception of very strong signals.
Features & Highlights
- Despite its incredibly small size (5.3" x 1.5" x 6.5"), the FT-817 delivers big performance! Its next-generagion PA puts out five watts on all HF bands, plus the 50 MHz, 144 MHz, and 430 MHz bands, on all popular operating modes: USB/LSB/CW/AM/FM/Packet/PSK-31/RTTY.
- The front panel includes a convenient BNC connector for attachment of a whip or VHF/UHF rubber flex antenna (supplied). The rear panel includes a type "M" ("SO-239") connector. As shipped from the factory, the BNC jack is active on 50/144/430 MHz, while the "M" connector is active on HF. But using the Menu, you can assign, for example, 50 and 144 MHz to the rear panel, if your coaxial cables have matching plugs.
- • IF Shift - For reduction of adjacent-frequency interference. • IF Noise Blanker - For reduction of ignition and other impulse-type noise. • IPO (Intercept Point Optimization) - Bypasses RX Preamp on HF/50 MHz for improved performance during strong-signal conditions. • ATT (Front End Attenuator) - For more pleasant reception of very strong signals.
- The FT-817 is the only rig in its class with internal battery operation capability. Shipped from the factory with a battery tray for 8 "AA" batteries, the FT-817D may also be operated from the optional FNB-72 Ni-Cd battery pack. full power output is available under battery power. Other manufacturers radios make you carry around a heavy external power source. . .but the FT-817ND is entirely self-contained, making it ideal for backpacking or search-and-rescue work.
- An optional filter slot is provided in the FT-817ND, allowing the owner to install one of two available Collins® Mechanical Filters. For CW operation, choose the 7-pole YF-122C (500 Hz bandwidth), or for very natural-sounding SSB select the 10-pole YF-122S (2.3 kHz bandwidth).
Fixed-mount CB Radios
5.31 x 1.5 x 6.51 Inches
6.51 x 1.51 x 5.31 inches
10.1 x 3.2 x 11.6 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yaesu, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: MFJ-1026, ean: 0650619002072,
Eliminate all types of noise -- severe power line noise from arcing transformers and insulators, fluorescent lamps, light dimmers, touch controlled lamps, computers, TV birdies, lightning crashes from distant thunderstorms, electric drills, motors, i...
mpn: IC-7100, ean: 0702685258607,
Intuitive Touch Screen Interface An amateur radio first! The touch screen interface provides innovative quick and smooth operation for setting various functions and editing memories. Slant Top Controller The slant top controller display faces the ope...
mpn: RCS-8V, ean: 0701630972513,
Ameritron RCS-8V Remote Coax Switches switch up to five separate antenna coaxial cables using one control cable and a single feed line run to the station. RCS-8V remote antenna switches consists of two units; the weatherproof relay unit that mounts o...
By Wilson Antenna
mpn: 305-495-2, ean: 0714833141372,
WILSON 305-495 T2000 Series Mobile CB Trucker Antenna with 10 Inch Shaft (BLACK). Stainless Steel Center Loaded Coil. 10 inch Shaft and 49 inch Stainless Steel Whip. Rated at 3500 Watts. Standard 3/8 x 24 Chromed Brass Ferrule. Larger Coil Housing Al...