RCS-8V RCS-8 Original Ameritron 5 Position Remote Coax Antenna Switch by Ameritron at Mountain Walk. MPN: RCS-8V. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ameritron RCS-8V Remote Coax Switches switch up to five separate antenna coaxial cables using one control cable and a single feed line run to the
Product Description & Reviews
Ameritron RCS-8V Remote Coax Switches switch up to five separate antenna coaxial cables using one control cable and a single feed line run to the station. RCS-8V remote antenna switches consists of two units; the weatherproof relay unit that mounts on your tower or mast and the control unit that is placed at your operating station. VSWR is less than 1.2 from DC to 250 MHz and less than 0.1 dB loss at 150 MHz, great for the HF/VHF/UHF operator. These relays units handle up to 5 kW below 30 MHz and 1 kW at 150 MHz. You may ground unused positions or leave them open. RCS-8V Remote Coax Switches operate with an included 120 Vac wall power unit that supplies 13.8 volts at up to 500mA. Their indoor control units are all metal to limit RFI and TVI. Eight LEDs indicate the antenna you've selected. Their front panel has eight marking pad surfaces for labeling your antenna positions. Use any optional 6-conductor control cable to connect the control console to the remote relay unit using internal screw terminals.
Features & Highlights
- Ameritron's Remote Coax Switch lets you remotely switch up to five separate antennas using one inexpensive small control line (like standard telephone wire). Eliminate a tangle of troublesome coax and have a simple and neat installation with just a single feed line.
- The RCS-8V consists of two units, the weatherproof switching box that mountson your tower or mast and the control unit that's placed at your operating station.
- VSWR is less than 1.2 from DC to 250 MHz and less than 0.1 dB loss at 150 MHz, great for the HF/VHF/UHF operator.
- It handles over 5 kW below 30 MHz and 1 kWat 150 MHz. You can ground unused positions or leave them open.
- RCS-8V operates from a 120 VAC power source or RCS-8VX for 220/240 VAC. Use any 6 conductor control line (not supplied) and allows safe operation with 14V control voltage.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ameritron, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Wilson Antenna
mpn: 305-495-2, ean: 0714833141372,
WILSON 305-495 T2000 Series Mobile CB Trucker Antenna with 10 Inch Shaft (BLACK). Stainless Steel Center Loaded Coil. 10 inch Shaft and 49 inch Stainless Steel Whip. Rated at 3500 Watts. Standard 3/8 x 24 Chromed Brass Ferrule. Larger Coil Housing Al...
mpn: FC-50, ean: 0788026153893,
Yaesu FC-50 Automatic Antenna Tuner for FT-891 The new optional FC-50 External Antenna Tuner is specifically designed for the new FT-891. This microprocessor-controlled antenna tuner is capable of automatic-matching 200 memories. It can be easily cou...
By LDG Electronics
mpn: AT-600PROII, ean: 0702685258393,
The AT-600ProII will handle up to 600 watts SSB and CW and 300 on RTTY (1.8 - 30 MHz) and 250 watts on 54 MHz. It features LDG's state-of-the-art, processor-controlled Switched-L tuner. It will match virtually any kind of coax-fed antenna, including...
mpn: SLUSBNC, ean: 0701630968769,
SignaLink USB with Un-terminated Cable (Bare Wires on Radio End) for building your own cable....
mpn: ZIC-7300-Tape, ean: 0712265195086,
Bundle - 3 Items - Includes Icom IC-7300 100W HF Transceiver with the New Radiowavz Antenna Tape (2m - 30m) and HAM Guides Quick Reference CardThe Icom IC-7300 is Icom's latest SDR HF/50 MHz Transceiver. It offers 100W of output power and receieves ...