Stretch out and relax in style with the Coleman Elite Montana 8-Person Lighted Tent. This cutting-edge camping tent features a cabin-like design with a variety of outdoor technologies to enhance any camping trip. The large outdoor tent can fit three queen size air beds, ensuring your whole family has plenty of room. When the sun goes down, you keep the party going with the six built-in CPX LED lights that provide 100 lumens of illumination. The lighting system can be powered by four D batteries (sold separately) or the included CPX 6 rechargeable power cartridge and comes with an energy pack that can power virtually anything with a USB slot. During the day, the auto-roll windows neatly roll down when you unzip them and can open at an angle to let in light but not water when it rains. This 8-person tent is designed with the WeatherTec system that features patented welded floors and inverted seams to help ensure you stay dry. An extended door awning creates a dry space for you to store gear and enter the tent, while the patented hinged door makes it easy to come and go. The heavy-duty tent sets up easily in about 15 minutes thanks to snag-free continuous pole sleeves, a patented pin-and-ring system, and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension. Clip on the included rainfly for added wetness protection, or gaze at the stars through the mesh ceiling.
This large, 8-person tent is perfect for the whole family with one room, a hinged door, wings, and a front porch that's easy to transport and even easier to set up. Great for family camping, scout leaders, and extended camping trips, the Montana 8 features Coleman's WeatherTec system for weather resistance and is guaranteed to keep you dry.
In addition to fully taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows and incorporates easy-to-use velcro frame attachments.
Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing and zippers are designed to keep you dry.
Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements.
Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes.
Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door.
Wind Strong Frame
Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance.
- Sleeps 8; 1 room
- Exclusive WeatherTec System
- Simple installation and takedown
- Modified dome structure, easy to transport and set up
- Guaranteed to keep you dry
- Elite line offers the ultimate family camping experience
- Hinged door
- Door can be used without installed door frame
- Great for extended camping excursions
- Negative angle, self-rolling windows
- Shock-corded poles make setup and storage simple
- Tent includes remote controlled light
- Replaceable 15 watt spiral fluorescent tube; 100 lumens
- Light runs up to 22 hours on low on 8 D batteries (not included)
- Control airflow with Variflo adjustable ventilation
- Privacy vent window
- Interior gear pocket
- Electrical access port
- Front porch and wings provide great outdoor living space
- Easy set up with continuous pole sleeves and InstaClip attachments
- Easy-to-follow instructions sewn into durable carry bag
- Carry bag also includes separate sacks for poles and stakes
- Capacity: 8
- Rooms: 1
- Fly: Polyester taffeta 75D
- Footprint: 16 by 7 feet
- Center Height: 74 inches
- Mesh: Polyester 68D inner tent
- Floor: Polyethylene 1000D-140g/sqm floor
- Poles: 9.5 and 11mm fiberglass
- Warranty: Limited 1 year
The Coleman Company has been creating and innovating products for recreational outdoor use since W.C. Coleman started selling gasoline-powered lanterns in 1900. Inventor of the hugely popular fold-up camp stove, Coleman developed a plastic liner for his galvanized steel coolers in 1957--the birth of the modern cooler--and the company has been improving their utility and design ever since. The array of products that bear the Coleman name now includes just about everything you might need to work or play outdoors, from tents and sleeping bags to boats, backpacks, and furniture.